If assessment data is missing, please open a support ticket and include the following information:
1. VB-MAPP App account email
2. Student Name
3. Date of the Assessment
4. Are you an Authorized user for that student?
5. Are any other users also authorized to access this student?
6. Was the assessment conducted on the website or in the iOS App?
7. If using the iOS App, was the device connected to the internet at all times?
8. Were two or more users conducting the assessment simultaneously? If so, please see information below about Multiple Users Scoring a Single Assessment.
9. What was the date of the highest level of completion for the assessment? (This is needed if we find it necessary to restore the assessment form a Backup)
Multiple Users Scoring a Single Assessment:
Scoring a single assessment simultaneously when using iOS devices is not supported
A known limitation of the VB-Mapp iOS application is that only one person may score an individual assessment at a time across all supported devices and web sites.
One person scoring the Milestones of a student’s assessment, while at the same time, another person scoring the Barriers portion of a student’s assessment.
This limitation holds whenever an iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) device is involved in scoring and assessment.
If a single assessment is simultaneously scored when an iOS device is involved data loss will occur.
When using an iOS device to score an assessment do not simultaneously score that same assessment anywhere else; either another iOS device or the website.