1. Go to https://www.vbmappapp.com
2. Login with your existing VB-MAPP email and password. Do not create a new account!
3. Click on the Student in the Active Student Records list that the Authorized User will have access to.
4. Click on Create Authorization
5. Select the student from the dropdown menu if it is not already selected
6. Enter the email address of the VB-MAPP account you want to give access to the student.
If the user does not already have a free VB-MAPP account, they will need to create one before they can have students assigned to them. They will not have to pay for the app nor will they need to purchase student credits.
7. Select the type of Authorization you want to give to the Authorized User.
- Read Access - this allows the user to see the student data and generate reports.
- Read and Write Access - the allows the user to view student data, conduct assessments and generate reports.
8. Click Create Authorization
9. When the user logs in to their VB-MAPP account, they will only see the students/clients that they have been given access to.