In order to create students in the VB-MAPP App, you will need to purchase Student Credits.
Each student requires one student credit. Once a student has been created, an unlimited number of VB-MAPP assessments can be conducted for that student.
- If you would like to make your purchase with a credit card, click here.
- If you need to make a purchase using a Purchase Order, click here.
- If you have a Promo Code, click here.
To Purchase Credits through the iOS App Using iTunes:
1. To purchase student credits, log in to your VB-MAPP account. If you do not have a VB-MAPP account, please create one. You must be logged in to your VB-MAPP account before purchases can be made.
Student credits are non-transferrable so please make sure you are logged in to the correct VB-MAPP account before making a purchase.
2. Tap on the Purchases tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Your purchase history is listed here. Tap on the + to make a purchase.
4. Select which App & Student Credit package you would like to buy.
Purchases made through the iOS app will be processed through the Apple iTunes store and you will receive your receipt directly from Apple.