To change your pin you will need to know what the previous pin was. See the step by step instruction below.
If you do not know your previous pin you will need to go through the Change Password process to remove the previous pin.
- Click on the link inside the email you received to change your password.
- You can enter the same password, no need to actually change it.
- Once that is complete, login to the app again and you will be prompted to select a new pin.
If you know your previous pin:
1. Login to the VB-MAPP App
2. Tap on Settings
3. Tap on the Change Pin button
4. Enter your current pin (passcode)
5. Enter your desired pin (passcode)
6. Reenter your desired pin (passcode)